Saturday, December 14, 2013

Name: Siobhan Fellas
 Nickname/AKA: Siobhan Eloise
 Birthday: 1st August 1987
 Age: 25
 Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk England
 Turn ons: black, music, leopard print, tattoos & piercings!
 Turn offs: posers, chart music!
 Divisions within Modified Beauties: [please list all] Muse, curvy & golden
 Links: [any pages that are for your modeling/entertaining purposes, your fb page[s], creative links] https://www.facebook.com/tattooedsiobhan
 
WC-why do you like being a modified beauty [mb] 

SE:its not just a group, its a sister hood,we all have a love of being modified and this is what has brought us together but also, i can talk/post anything without being judged, i love the fact that someone will help you out!









 

WC-How has being a MB helped you?
SE:its given me the confidence to be me, the girls are very supportive of my plus size modelling, and its boosted my confidence!


WC-Who/what inspired you to begin your modifications?

SE: watching/ reading kerrang! from the age of 13 i started getting into the alternative scene, i got my lip pierced at 16 and got more modified from then on!

WC- What modifications do you have and how many?

SE: ok, ears 3 times, conch, tragus, top of ear, nose both sides and angel bites! and i have 15 tattoos!

WC-When did you start your modifications?

SE:piercings at 16 tattoos at 18
 
WC-What is your favorite modification?

SE: my angel bites and my lucky cat tattoo
 
WC- If you could give advice to anyone who is beginning the modification process, what would you tell them?

SE: RESEARCH! i wish i did this first, especially for ear stretching! if its tattoos, think for a while, what you  may think is cute now, may not be when your 40!

WC-In your opinion, what does a modification mean to an individual?

SE: Does it change from person to person or is there a general sense of ‘I’m cool now, or I’m unique’? for me its a form of expression, just like clothing and hair colour, i like the alternative look so thats how i dress etc!
 
WC-In your personal experience, did you get treated differently for your modifications, or were you treated the same as before you had them done?

SE: at school i was called names for being alternative, but nothing serious! now, no i think i get treated fairly! being a mum i thought i would have to tone down my look, but all the other mums still talk to me and there not modified!
 
WC- Is there anything that you may want to add?
 
SE: thanks for having me!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment