Monday, April 8, 2013

Why I Like Being a Modified Beauty #4


with Beauty
Lillie Buck


AKA: Tiger Lillie
Birthday: 12.12.1985
Age: 27
Location: Orange County, CA


Turn ons: well groomed men, tattoos [obviously], accents, blue eyes and dark hair
men who treat women with respect.

Turn offs: Cocky people, bad breath, singing off key, trash talking

Divisions within Modified Beauties: So far just a beauty... 
but hopefully after i get more pics the I shall join the 
Curvy Beauties.
Links: Facebook

TL: Why do you like being a Modified Beauty [MB]?
LB: Since joining the group I have gotten to know more people [maybe not as well as i would like to].  It has given me a reason to wake up in the morning and see what my new friends across the country [even other countries] are doing, struggling with, or if i have a question on anything from health, beauty, spiritual, mental, tattoos... you name it... someone here is bound to have some knowledge or insight that is new to me.
TL: How has being a MB helped you?
LB: Before MB, I was a very quite person on FB. Being in the group, they encourage participation and it has helped me accept me for who i am  and things that i cannot change about myself. Since there are so many things to do within the group, it has helped me learn new tricks with things such as dying hair or which products others prefer. its like having a huge database of knowledge right at your fingertips and you know its genuine because everyone else within MB are human just like me. It has also helped me vent since we have a section for those who have problems in their life or just need to rant and the girls can give their insight and help in any way that they can.
TL: Who/what inspired you to begin your modifications?
LB: I would have to thank my ex boyfriend who was an artist for my inspiration in the art culture. i bought him his first tattoo gun and was fascinated ever since then.
TL: What modifications do you have and how many?
LB: Right now I only have 2 tattoos, a treble clef on my wrist for my passion for music and clouds which represent chaos in my life and flowers on my right arm/shoulder which represent the true beauty that being alive brings so my interpretation would be, with all the chaos going on in my life i have to stay grounded and look at the true beauty in life... never give up, and my original ear lobed pierced but have them stretched to an 8 gauge because i am too scared to go further but i do want to.
TL: When did you start your modifications?
LB: I started my ears when i was 6 months but gaged at 21 and my tattoos at 25
TL: What is your favorite modification?
LB: i have to say all of my modifications hold equal ground of favoritism, if not then why did i get them?
TL:  If you could give advice to anyone who is beginning the modification process, what would you tell them?
LB: Make sure you know what you want. Don't go and pick one off the wall because you want this to be a unique experience for you. Make sure you know the artist's reputation before handing over any money or sitting in their chair.
TL: In your opinion, what does a modification mean to an individual? Does it change from person to person or is there a general sense of ‘I’m cool now, or I’m unique’?
LB: I  honestly believe that it should have a deep meaning to the person getting tattooed. I know people who have gone in and said "oh that looks cool" got it... then got home and years later they still regret ever getting it. I did mine to cover up scars but i made sure that it was something unique to me.
TL: In your personal experience, did you get treated differently for your modifications, or were you treated the same as before you had them done?
LB: I thought that my family wouldnt approve of it but to my surprise they all told me its my body and i can do what i want. so i guess i can say i was treated the same. The only people that looked down on me were my boyfriends parents but they learned to accept me and my modifications.
TL: Is there anything that you may want to add?
LB: Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into before sitting in the chair to get any modifications done.  Tattoos are permanent, if you can say you want it 110% then you should not be getting it done at all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment